Hello, Friends, We are back again with a Jio Tele Verification Problem issue. I receive many messages and comments they are asking about Jio Tele Verification. Our Subscribers have faced this type of issue :- “I have received an SMS regarding tele verification, but when i dial 1977 from my jio sim number call get disconnected, How to solve it ?” So Here we have solved this problem & you can do successful Jio Sim Tele Verification. Check out below steps & fix this error. We will also post a trick about jio How to avoid jio 4gb limit per day for this trick you can subscribe our blog or YouTube channel.
Read More: Earn $1000/Month without doing any work, Join Facebook research app.
How To Fix Jio Sim Tele Verification Problem
- First Download JioJoin or Jio4GVoice app From Here
- Then Turn off your phone & Insert Jio Sim on slot 1.
- Now Restart Your Mobile phone & you will see network signal.
- Choose preferred network type as “4G LTE” & Select access point name as “Jionet”
- Now enable your 4G data connection & you will see “Sign into Network Option”
- Then Open your JioJoin app & you will see a popup message like “Do you want to use JioJoin as text messaging app”
- Now click on yes & dial 1977 Via JioJoin dialer
- Then your call will be connecting for jio sim verification.
- may be asked to enter last 4 digits of voter id.
- Enter last 4 digits correctly & wait for 10 minutes.
- Shortly you will receive SMS & Your jio sim is activate.
- Enjoy Unlimited Data and Calling.